Hello my fellow crafters and welcome to my blog! In this blog I am making a simple card but with a high impact! Just one-color ink and a big sentiment! I am using distress ink for this card, and these tend to blend a bit blotchy. At least with me… however I do like the bright and intense color pay of these give you. And because we are using a stencil over the blended background there is nothing to worry about. I really love the simplicity of this card, and this just shows that with a few supplies you can already make a beautiful card!
Please head over to my YouTube channel for a complete step by step tutorial for this card.
At the end of this blog you will find a full list of supplies I used to make this fun card
Products used for this card:
- Elizabeth Craft Design Birthday stamp set: https://www.elizabethcraftdesigns.com/collections/stamps/products/birthday
- Ranger Distress ink Seedless Preserve https://rangerink.com/products/tim-holtz-distress-mini-ink-pads-seedless-preserves
- Stampers Anonymous layering stencil https://stampersanonymous.com/tim-holtz-layering-stencil-floral-ths077.html
- Hero arts Unicorn white https://heroarts.com/collections/pigment/products/af472-unicorn-white-reinker-bundle
- WOW embossing powder white https://wowembossingpowder.com/embossing-powders/
- Ranger glossy accents https://rangerink.com/products/ranger-glossy-accents-0-5oz
- Florance card base https://www.vaessen-creative.com/nl/florence-dubbele-kaarten-200g-10-5×15-7cm-25pcs-wit?queryID=52cc5256cd3c5a9a3da47e6678ec97df&objectID=69709&indexName=magento2_nl_products
- Taylored expressions blending brushes https://www.tayloredexpressions.com/blender-brushes/
- Lawn Fawn – Stamp Shammy https://www.lawnfawn.com/products/stamp-shammy
- Mini Misti https://www.mysweetpetunia.com/NEW-MINI-MISTI-p/new-mini-misti.htm