Hello my fellow crafters and welcome to my blog! Today we are going to start with my Holiday season series. And we are going to kick off with this beautiful sparkly deep red Christmas card! For this card I used the emboss resist technique. By embossing the stamped design with gold embossing powder before ink blending you get this stunning effect. I love how this card turned out! Just a few simple supplies lead to this pretty card that your recipient will love!
If you want to know how to. Make this card, hop over to my you tube channel to see how its made:
At the end of this blog you will find a full list of supplies I used to make this fun card.
- Elizabeth Craft Design Classic Christmas special kit https://www.elizabethcraftdesigns.com/collections/joset-designs/products/classic-christmas-special-kit
- Woodware single clematis stamp https://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/products/woodware-clear-singles-clematis-4-in-x-6-in-stamp/
- Ranger Distress ink Aged Mahogany https://rangerink.com/products/tim-holtz-distress-ink-pad-aged-mahogany
- Ranger Embossing powder gold tinsel https://rangerink.com/products/embossing-powder-gold-tinsel
- Versamark ink http://www.tsukineko.co.jp/english/detail/versamark/index.html
- Florance card base + red cardstock https://www.vaessen-creative.com/nl/florence-dubbele-kaarten-200g-10-5×15-7cm-25pcs-wit?queryID=52cc5256cd3c5a9a3da47e6678ec97df&objectID=69709&indexName=magento2_nl_products
- Ranger blending tool: https://rangerink.com/products/ranger-ink-blending-tool-doomed-foam